Psychedelic Health Northwest
Coming in September 2022
After a decade of working with men, women, and couples as a Certified Emotionally Focused Couples therapist, and as the co-founder and lead presenter of “Hold Me Tight Seattle” since 2013… Joseph Losi, MA, LMFT, has recently completed 3 months of study with MAPS, the Multi-Disciplinary Association for the Study of Psychedelic Studies, toward his MAPS ( Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Study ) Certification in MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy.
MAPS was founded by Rick Doblin in 1985 to prove to the world the healing power of Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy (PAP)
We’re actively looking for collaborators:
- Certified MDMA Assisted Psychotherapists..or those currently on track to become fully certified by MAPS or equivalent org.
- Trained/Certified Psilocybin (full dose) Assisted Psychotherapists.
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapists
- Holotropic Breathwork Practitioners
- Licensed Clinician with a focus in End of Life Care.
- MD Psychiatrists or ARNP’s interested in being on the team..as medical consultants or with the appropriated training co-therapists.
- Licensed MFT’s, MHC’s, MSW’s LMT’s all with trauma-informed training and interested in learning more about this growing field.
- WA State Legal Counsel to help guide the planning process of establishing PNHW, as a legally constituted Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Clinic..
PHNW currently in the early planning stage has an excellent clinic space that is centrally located, and very suitable for Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy. PHNW is a trademarked LLC in WA State.
Please contact us if you are interested.
De-criminalization of MDMA is hopefully not far behind.
Check back here for regular updates and information on the huge promise of Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy. And go to PHNW’s Facebook Page here and hit “Like”.
To be on the waitlist and be the first to know when services will be available from PHNW, send us a message below.
PNHW will be committed to welcoming of all peoples from diverse walks of like. When the clinic is fully operational is will not deny service to anyone medically assessed to be a good candidate for Psychedelically Assisted Psychotherapy (PAP) for financial reasons. Those that can document financial need will be helped on a Sliding Scale based. More detail to come.