Psychedelic Health Northwest
After a decade of working with men, women, and couples as a Certified Emotionally Focused Couples therapist, and as the co-founder and lead presenter of “Hold Me Tight Seattle” since 2013… Joseph Losi, MA, LMFT, has completed 3 months of study with MAPS, the Multi-Disciplinary Association for the Study of Psychedelic Studies, toward his MAPS* ( Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Study ) Certification in MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy.
Now in planning, Psychedelic Health NW will be readying to interview our first client participants in early 2023.
PHNW, a healing clinic, will be staffed by fully licensed MHC’s, MFT’s, LICSW’s, ARNP’s, DO’s, ND’s, LMT’s & RN’s in psycho-therapy. They bring special training in psychedelic integration via drug, non-drug, non-ordinary states of consciousness. PHNW will be using the latest legal healing breakthroughs in Psychedelic & Non-Drug therapies.
PHNW will begin with Ketamine, Breath Work in conjunction with credential mental health guides. We will then move on to Psilocybin and then MDMA when they become de-criminalized. FDA de-criminalization of MDMA is projected to happen in the fall of 2023. WA Senate Bill 5660, currently in process, aims to legalize the use of Psilocybin for treatment of mental health disorders, for persons 21+ years of age. WA Senate Bill 5660
*MAPS was founded by Rick Doblin in 1985 to prove to the world the healing power of Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy (PAP)
Interested in getting on the ground floor of making Psilocybin Therapy a reality in WA State?
ADAPT-WA is the political action committee working to pass a ballot initiative I-1886 to legalize Psilocybin-assisted services in Washington State.
– Joseph A. Losi
More News and Updates on Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy
We’re actively looking for collaborators:
- Certified MDMA Assisted Psychotherapists, or those currently on track to become fully certified by MAPS or an equivalent organization.
- Trained/Certified Psilocybin (full dose) Assisted Psychotherapists.
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapists
- Holotropic Breathwork Practitioners
- Licensed Clinician with a focus in End of Life Care.
- MD Psychiatrists or ARNP’s interested in being on the team as medical consultants. Or with the appropriate training, to join us as co-therapists.
- Licensed MFT’s, MHC’s, MSW’s, and LMT’s who have trauma-informed training, and who are interested in learning more about this growing field.
- WA State Legal Counsel to help guide the planning process of establishing PHNW as a legally constituted Psychedelic Assisted Therapy Clinic.
PHNW is currently in the early planning stage. We have an excellent clinic space that is centrally located, and very suitable for Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy. PHNW is a trademarked LLC in WA State.
Please contact us if you are interested.
Work with PHNW:
To be on the waitlist and be the first to know when services will be available from PHNW, send us a message below.
PNHW will be committed to welcoming of all peoples from diverse walks of life. When the clinic is fully operational, we will not deny service to anyone medically assessed to be a good candidate for Psychedelically Assisted Psychotherapy (PAP) for financial reasons. Those that can document financial need will be helped on a Sliding Scale basis. More details to come.
Joseph Losi will be on Sabbatical: April 1st – August 8th with limited communication*. Joseph will be van touring the country with his wife Denise. Please use the below form to reach him. He will be checking email on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month.